The IOW project is looking for a Research Associate / Post-Doctoral Researcher to
- conduct research on the application of human rights law in armed conflict, and international criminal law;
- contribute to the writing of books, papers and articles on the extraterritorial application of human rights law, the relationship between human rights law and the law of armed conflict, and international criminal accountability;
- contribute to the production of any other materials as directed by PI & Co-Is, such as policy briefs and working papers;
- contribute as required to any seminars, conferences or other events organised by the programme, including occasional assistance as rapporteur as requested;
- participate as required in the dissemination of the programme’s results to academics, policy makers and the public.